Re: Uz perceptions (ex-Connecting the dots...)

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_e7GRlFmM7fVzY087U1blVLLXBWpr6huovh2D_pfYqg7XFj4WnjafVQ26vjapER>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:47:34 -0700

Well, I do agree that the *primary *sense of UZ is Darksense. But in my Glorantha I reject the analogy of sonar. However sensing deeper inside objects does fit into my "understanding" of Darksense. An analogy of a different sort would be when RW people first look at an object and see shape and color, then we continue to peer and focus on the surface texture, imperfections, variations of color and tone that show the blending of compounds in, lets say, wine swirling in water. Uz can study objects, as your suggest, perceive hidden aspects of its nature.

--Todd