Re: Praxian Hell/Jaldonite Otherworld?

From: Jeff <richaje_at_SnDlk9rceKHSQpnh0Vf4GBavrCAzXqLECPKyOsO5-KAiv5q4FSxNN9F6QO5ilySlE04I>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:16:29 -0000

> I was assuming Mike was talking about the punitive sort of hell that some
> religions talk about, so was referring to the latter. I suspect that your
> assumption was that he wanted to know about places in the otherworld more
> generally where bad things come from, so were talking about the former.

I didn't assume a punitive hell simply because such a concept is unusual for many Gloranthans. The default position is that when you are dead you go to the Underworld, which is a bad place UNLESS you are under the protection of some god (if the god is really powerful he might even be able to get you out of there!), or your descendents keep giving you food and stuff, or you know some cool secret that lets you leave the Underworld for some better place.

Jeff