Re: Troll vision

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_QSD7jeKRTO7qE_qtgDw0iBG8xjdHJfIeI-p6OsKZ40_HDBXja0gUirOjBo84gY>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:48:12 -0700

Well, Seeing Far is a property associated with Light. And some are even better at this than average; usually if they have the Fire/Light rune. But I would say that seeing to the horizon (which shouldn't exist on a flat world anyway) is beyond the capabilities of non-light-based sight, just as it is beyond the ability of hearing.

Sensing Around or Sensing Deeply might be breakout abilities for Trolls and possibly those with the Darkness Rune. But, yes, I believe that sensing with Darksense is still directional, in that you have to face the direction you are "looking".

--Todd