Re: Troll vision

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_aKj_UAr6erOIegnKUGU8h4ir_n3L5HTAMc_vj6tOc5P-Xl9UNyonNsIKzm5Uhb>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:32:59 -0700

I would think that the dark troll would just ignore the trollkin. So what if the poor cursed thing can sense other traits. Those traits are unimportant. Any Uz that has learned about the ways of men or aldryami or other creatures probably learns that the sense of these creatures can detect things that Uz cannot detect; just as Uz can use darksense, which is obviously much superior to whatever "life sense" or vision that other races have.