Missing the Jonstown Compedium

From: hcarteau_at_xh7QRdACb_EqjMsniqZpnjRQhJP-6aSQtyzYFwmJka7issK_JDLpRGwTf2RJqtUGi_o
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 22:02:48 +0200

Selon julianlord <julian.lord_at_L-Ua7-_Bbl9BfdOGkJzcjZHGaMWuYi0TztTW_U4Xa2dJ1evYhJzov4gNYDEedzSjYrK5ttIXpwD2b8b8.yahoo.invalid>:

> That's. A. Very. Silly. Article. ... Cripes, really missing TotRM... :)

/// This "article" was in fact one of the many delightful snipets distilled in the Jonstown compedium (or was it the notes from Nochet), a wonderful jumble of informations without rhyme or reason. It was the list of information each person wishing to consult the Temple Library write down (or has written down) as part of the "admission fee". Of course, said temple never found the commitment to sort them out.

I always thought that we could start our own "Jonstown Compedium" online. Each of us would add some bit of information, about whatever glorantha subject that strikes his / her fancy, however short or long. When the file gets too big, we could archive it somewhere for easy consultation. And we could comment on former notes, as this quarrel on the nature of light showed brillantly.

Our own classification index could start at 102010-I.

Who wants to start ?