What happens when malkioni die ?

From: hcarteau_at_Ens_hY_Rs9-MkNeeqVV9gRCfiHFxs5xPlUm6bRpeO46PunkOfiIqOMTk0PnB6WHf2cG
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 22:11:53 +0200

> The idea that the dead go to the Judge of the Dead is shared by many
> Gloranthan cultures, whether that judge is called Daka Fal, Darhudan, or
> whoever (Greg confirmed while writing the Underworld quest in the Sartar Book
> that the Dara Happans have their own equivalent). Those dead souls you meet
> on the Path of Silence belong to EVERY Gloranthan culture - Orlanthi,
> Praxians, Lunars, Malkioni, and the like.

/// Yes, tis true it's written in there. But then I wonder : what happened to Solace ? To the notion that you can't contact your dead ancestors when you're a malk ? Do they have a Judge BEFORE reaching Solace ? Perhaps Old Malkion himself ? That would be a new twist.

Also, this discussion about the nature of the Underworld was interesting. It seems the "underworld" in Glorantha is very "geographic", factual : it's the place under the world. It's so big it holds many realms, most of them either very dull or very unpleasant to visit. But there is no notion of "Hell" in the Christian sense, not even for the malkioni, perhaps not even for the carmanians. If you fouled up your life, you face the consequences after it : you get sent to - or lose yourself in - a Bad Place.