Re: What happens when malkioni die ?

From: Scott <romulan_ace_at_aohVlMEko0M_vas2p8y00Rs0Ojo5DQAn7PQiVNOAnF8cYIZwepay_ELekPrCoCuW>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 14:32:28 -0000

Greg has answered these, but I wanted to add a theory. The fact that the dead of all cultures travel the Path of Silence works for the Brithini. We read in the RQ3 Genertela supplement that the Brithini deny existence after death, yet it also says: "Resurrection is possible [for the Brithini] after death, and even the lowliest peasants expect their sorcerers to try it each time one of them dies."

So Malkioni dead traveling the Path doesn't preclude them from ending up in Solace, any more than it precludes Brithini souls from disappearing. In fact, for the latter, this might explain why there is a period during which their souls still exist and resurrection is an option.