Re: a sense of deja vu

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_IZpmy7Y8dAxDlixgblUVB0MSmGL3fbe10kVnKWWPgf-E_2gEGc_iiaSvHY5qNkOb>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 06:26:16 -0000

Peter :

> > This is true, but I can't help but feel that this is the smoking gun
> > that here we have yet another remnant of God Learner
> > experimentation.
>
> Except the God Learners were nowhere near the Blue Moon Plateau and
> weren't in the habit of making magical changes in cults from a great
> distance (however they would have *loved* to be able to make such
> changes...).

I am aware of this weakness in the argument -- though it's *just* a weakness, not proof that it must be wrong. If you like, call it a conspiracy theory that's in circulation about the Blue Moon trolls -- they are secretly carrying on some kind of devilishly cunning rear guard GL master plan... :D (actually, I should write that up as a Compendium entry)

Like I said, it's a feeling that I can't help having, rather than any kind of fully reasoned argument.

Julian Lord