Re: a sense of deja vu

From: David Cake <dave_at_-7OozfCg_hfq4pbR1_5Pmwjxn-CLO4xPc3cCxFcPr3tT_8ADPQcmr_HwZgO7_CHbrwxFHtU>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:01:04 +0800

At 11:01 PM +0000 17/10/10, julianlord wrote:
>The write up is almost *blatant* in its descriptions that the
>various groups of worshippers round Glorantha actually have nothing
>whatsoever to do with each other, and yet somehow they all belong to
>the same cult ?? God Learners woz here. :)
	Yes.
	I like the way it confidently says the Veldang are her most
common human worshippers, and are part of the same cult, and then says that the actual beliefs of Fonrit "...need not be taken seriously by any student of Gloranthan mythology." and the beliefs of the free Veldang of Zamokil are " a mystery to the rest of the world and their mythology and cult practices are barely known." Right. Obviously the same cult they say, even though their actual practices are either clearly wrong, or almost unknown.
	Cheers
		David