Re: Blue Moon Magic

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_nkxHFN2M4Q2oM6HIdjSC1O4N3SUMiveqsUS8mkPgUxmWemJDFcwxZmOlEYQjkI>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:14:52 -0000

Unconcious worship seems to be appropriate, given the nature of the Goddess. I'm not convinced of magic just ebbing and flowing under the control (ie concious control) of the Artmali.

OTOH, I don't think I really understand how the 1 to 6 days tide thing works, which I always imagined was a byproduct of some sort of random D6 thing from some unpublished version of Masters of Luck and Death, not some facet of Blue Moon religion/magic control. I mean a 6 day long tide gradually creeping up the beach, then retreating quickly, always struck me as extra tough on coastal habitats. (I guess I'm digressing here).

Keith