Tides

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_QKzCbodnqqm6Cj-qSczLDEp9elz3hCQL6FZKc8rqx5EyX2MIviaQ8iYxn06ntf>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:15:38 -0000

I've not really had any games where the tides come into play, so it has never really come up for me to make a definite decision for my Glorantha.

So does the water rise with the Sun, or fall as it rises? Or slosh from the gates of Dawn to Dusk and back again? Does the Red Planet have an effect? Other parts of the Sky Dome? I'm sure the effects of Storm; Clearburst, Doldrums and Hurricanes for example are more noticable, but how about Darkness or Earth. My guess is almost everything effects the sea, which might explain why the Blue Moon knows what everyone is up to.

Keith