Re: a sense of deja vu

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_xvkIMm89VUWf3dxHAKX2jzRVZL_jg1ADa33jpd3OxqpQt0_0BrBcO7sRgzvrzTYGR>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:39:57 -0400

*cough*
The human sacrifice happens in the accursed demon isle of Melib, not the fiery and righteous lands of Teshnos.

But I do agree with you, the God Learner's did establish a large colony on the Isle of Melib (Eest I believe they called it), and heavily interfered with the Gachi and Ashurtan natives of the Island. The Gachi were once proper Teshnans who "went native" after leading an invasion of Melib in the Dawn Age/Demigods Cycle, who, after insulting the spirits of the departed Blue Skinned folks that lived there before the Demon Tsunami, and were forced to placate their angry spirits and gods.

The Gachi do follow Blue Moon gods:
*The Gachi Pantheon*

I actually wrote up a Homeland for them in HQ1 that I have somewhere..

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha