Troll Facts 3 (former Re: a sense of deja vu)

From: hcarteau_at_udQcboyMn8hjxi2UTLOUmzQrC210sJCbfaIAnHWDWNImbvUBYFUibfszqexmUoSddo1
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 22:08:11 +0200

Could anybody tell me what Troll Facts 3 was/is, and even better help me find this "Pelorian Blue Moon Story" ? It'd fit nicely in my Blue Moons Library. Which is growing nicely with all your remarks. The Tide of Truth is rising, I can feel it.

If it were to be written up today, the Uz Cult would be much different in appearance, namely being based on the Pelorian Blue Moon Story (as present in Troll Facts #3)

> > I think that is a very big stretch. Troll Facts #3 was known at the time of
the Annilla writeup.