Re: Troll Facts 3 (former Re: a sense of deja vu)

From: David Cake <dave_at_SQg944Ru9Hl6Zlq4b3ibzReLxybrKD3jJYH6v_lrKMmrXw-QMNfXUKIPNqk0JgrKX_vj5aI>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 02:11:53 +0800

At 10:08 PM +0200 23/10/10, hcarteau_at_P2Lm5_Kri6r0p5E3sUda9JosreN5cy2B2Rus58t40c7Iiki4hWoNpkhO5FiMaXvumCZaANO3.yahoo.invalid wrote:
>Could anybody tell me what Troll Facts 3 was/is, and even better help me find
>this "Pelorian Blue Moon Story" ? It'd fit nicely in my Blue Moons Library.
>Which is growing nicely with all your remarks. The Tide of Truth is rising, I
>can feel it.

        It is one of several bits and pieces included in Trollpak. The collected document is labelled 'Jonstown Compendium #270,173' on the front, and 'Minaryth Purple's Troll Facts Number Three: The Gods and Magic of the Uzko' on the inside. It is a Gloranthan document collated by Minaryth from a variety of sources (including an Irripi Ontor document), and with some commentary by him.

	Cheers
		David