Re: Sartar Companion cover art

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_n_ltbu4rcHPi0Png1_zgpAOF8BRGxsAQ0gwuLntTPR6QKSJMCYgYGrthdsLXNA66f07mUIj>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:31:32 +0100

Didn't hugely care for it myself, in particular the very D&D looking wizard tossing lightning bolts didn't really say Sartar to me. But not enough to complain.

Still, if the model is still web sales only then the cover art is really neither heer nor there (and in the case of my Sartar book, it's definitely not here).