Re: Sartar Companion cover art

From: yinkinuk <simonbrayuk_at_O9U7o0lkClJk1G-NBQUu4H0ti8uGSn_A_Ddu_IKdZwNuu2SNmE4X6tj31DueQ8gK>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 18:09:31 -0000

Hi All,

 On behalf of all the artists I would like to thank you for your conitinued support of Moon Design Publications. These people work extremelly hard to produce the work that they do.

It is not easy to get artists' heads around the general beautiful weirdness that is Glorantha. Unlike many fantasy worlds their are few stock references to call upon, and yet things are very tightly defined. If I tell an artist that he has got to draw a Troll for Glorantha then this can take me several hundred words to do, cross referenced with older images, approved by Greg and Jeff and then reviewed before we use it. For the Sartar Companion I produced over 15,000 words of art direction, several support PDFs and pulled together as many resources as I could for these guys and they did an amazing job. Bravo!

Simon