Your ideas about a plot development in Fay Jee

From: hcarteau_at_peF2F3tn79Cu5VvxLR1TePaOQxv3LlavZOQ1EYRoGltKwoNSwDx2vXIogjaHY1dCq-T
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:41:02 +0200

Caroman Players, away from here. That means especially you, Eric.

Tum dee dum...

OK, he's gone now.

After their victorious return from the Great Trekk, the PCs are now big shots in Fay Jee. They have become too important for small stuff such as ferreting out an agitator, closing down a black market ring or breaking up a street fight.

Blood over Gold suggests the PCs might recruit a band of junior troubleshooters themselves. They will have to pick them (at a Job Fair of the kind they had to go through, you know the book), then make sure they're good enough. In due time, these "young guns" might become challengers for them. But one thing at a time.

D'you have ideas how I could play the recruitment ceremony ? How do I slip in spies or swindlers or both ? In short, how do I make this part interesting to play ?