Re: You can order your copy of the Sartar Companion NOW!

From: hcarteau_at_OxDC6HpW1bVIeXc-6aEWCcFk3a9-WD8lNZ9LJv4Vz8tX2e0LzOF_o6T1CVw-aGd_2Q0
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:44:38 +0200

Selon Osentalka <Osentalka_at_X74I46TtdwIjH15spDnE0DBr3ixamcXXN0ovPCgD-TOR43Hvlhni5jNDR-A5LUT0zyoMwHhGA6u0sdxJQo4.yahoo.invalid>:

> Even in comparision with other books the Moon Design Publications books are
> NOT expensive:
> Sartar (378 pages) is 50 EUR = 13,23 EUR per 100 pages
> Sartar Companion (296 pages) is 40 EUR = 13,51 EUR per 100 pages
> Dara Happ Stirs (192 pages) was 34,95 Dollar (about 28 EUR) = 14,58 EUR per
> 100 pages
>
> All Hail Moon Design for their splendid work on these gloranthan gold in big
> volume books !!!

/// Said Good Caselain : the Glory of Ashara shone through their Eyes, and they dispensed much knowledge and riches upon the unenlightened, who opened their own eyes and saw the Glory and Riches of Sacred Exchange. Amen, Amen. (PS if you read this in Runescript in Caselain's Travelogue, and look hard enough at how the runes connect to each other, you will discover the Prayer of Mutual Benefit)