Rule One issue 6 now available

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_I80mUBWJyV07vXp5w3ksgD8OYeDTybAxrNPG59CtYO8OclHz-bcL6Fuz4V_DV30XyehWy>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 08:54:43 -0700

www.RuleOneMagazine.com

David Millians gives us a number of minor sects (lawful and otherwise) of Kralorela, while Hervé Cateau gives us a glimpse at life in the kingdom of Seshnela. Jane Williams regales us with a tale of Remembrance in time for Remembrance/Veteran's Day. Roderick Robertson gives us a Halloween treat, and Greg Stafford contributes an extract from his Lunar novel.

New Feature: Letters to the Editor. Just click on the "Letters" button on the sidebar.

Enjoy the issue!

Downloads in Full-color and/or Black & White are available, as are the archived back issues.

And, of course, I'm calling for articles for Issue 7 (February release, Deadline Jan 21).
I'd really like to get some more Gloranthan adventures - no need to worry if they are written for HeroQuest, RuneQuest, D&D or My Little Pony - I'll take them all. Other articles happily accepted as well!

www.RuleOneMagazine.com

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.