Re: Awful quiet here the last few days

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_iCwqjmpXVafp8hq7Xw53X7c29ZuRTthlhRILsEYN7XMyhqZTenZb6_uQKeSWbAkjyW>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 20:15:03 +0100

Who will do the cover artwork?

Have you tried to get Roger Raupp?

Cheers

André

> About the upcoming Pavis Book, are you going to use the same illustrators? (I like them a lot!)

  We are using many of the same illustrators plus some new illustrators. We would like these Moon Design books to be an oportunity to find new up and coming artists (like Jed Dougherty, Jan Popocil, or Gillian Pearce) before they become too pricey for the RPG market! :D

> Is it going to include a map of the River of Cradles too?

  Among other maps, yes. Right now I am working with Gill on a four part detailed map of the Rubble, plus some historical maps.

  Jeff