Re: Seshnegi ducks ?

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_wKmSlqctQpZXCFt6is9TQj7YY4BNoixHo9nsXtyqCY-1GO5r5GBh07cDeps3LvGh1>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 17:41:44 -0400

Namaste:

The glorious and peaceful Eastern Islands of Vithela are free of accursed ducks.
They however, are full of Keets, especially Keetela. Never forget how they all sacrificed their gift of flight to bind together the net of dreams to save everyone from the Greatest of Nightmares!

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha