Mourning the Empire of Land and Sea

From: hcarteau_at_N6zjdkESbcTmfoddQCb0nPSNAGWTfWrKToOakfKVOwhpw-ecndrNZ-oU5ght7cAPLha
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 17:23:22 +0100

Selon Jeff <richaje_at_QLXe8mfmUUpecW-ozjxrx8JYwTJRfa-X0l2x3tWGJ2VYbmCtYXK1IEcmT-nvNPeBMroF2cdu3gKbpKPX.yahoo.invalid>:

(second age Seshnegi Knights) were elite Hrestoli Men of All who had embraced the Abiding Book and its Jrusteli wizards.Fantastic soldiers who fought in Ralios, Fronela, Kralorela and even Pamaltela.

/// They were the Best, combining martial ardor from Seshnela, the connection with Joy from Hrestol and the wisdom and magical power of Jrustela. They were Giants walking the Lozenge and the Otherworlds. They were a shining exemple to all of us. If I ever manage to plane shift to Glorantha, I wanna be a godlearner.