RE: Mourning the Empire of Land and Sea

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_SxvzE9QFWWA4eO6uZK15FJOWcV_QWx4vFQENgYGVHBRX9oeAbZh82ZF3KDnlJENN61B>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 09:15:19 +0800

/// If I ever manage to *** plane shift *** to Glorantha, I wanna be a godlearner.

D&D you will be heroic.

RQ you will have a heroic time but end up getting clubbed to death by a giant (2d8+8d6) on the hero plane or some such, and run out of DI POW - subliming into the Hero/Spirit Plane.

Heroquest you start to notice that everything you do will come out either: Complete Victory, Major Victory, Minor Victory, Marginal Defeat, Minor Defeat, Major Defeat & Complete Defeat.