Re: Spiking the spikes

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_Zwf3jjg5as2wcnV9zmJ3ZvwMNuudxgtWJ8Wope4PifM_xGIHHRx-7JbJqKt-6LmyRsz>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:22:39 +1300

On 11/12/2010 6:41 AM, Kevin McDonald wrote:

> What about the body of water (whose name escapes me) near the Artmali
> area - and Mt Sakum? It continues to exist even after the Sky Dome
> tilt burns the southern coast of Pamaltela, which might imply that it
> is wicked deep. It could be that Belintar conflated Sakum, the
> sea/lake, and the Camp of Innocence.

It would be odd for Belintar in describing the south to miss Bandaku/Fonrit and Imadalash/Teleos to describe Sakum since he elsewhere describes only genertelan mountains. The Blue Moon does not go down through the Efto sea which has been replaced by the Sea of Fire. Lastly Sakum has never been described as a deep pit.

--Peter Metcalfe