Re: The myth of Eternal Return

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_4qrsRMR7noiSXNy-zE28i0CTz-3yfZBxoXsL5p8VQSwlZG2J7ww1MxEdmxswJPYWy>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:52:47 -0500

Namaste:

I haven't read this work, but I am a big fan of Mircea Eliade's "Yoga:  Immortality and Freedom". He also wrote some really important work on Shamanism as well.

Interesting insights regarding "Ideal Time" and Heroquesting!

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha