Re: Calendars, Calendars

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt_at_NihrHv9tok7judmLA6sb5T4RUoDw5d9FycrCcMEHsoZ-9fj3K3OcQgMlbmljD>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 10:22:02 -0000

Thank you for your concern and information, Jeff:

> The 28 days of the sacred calendar (not including Rest Day and the 14 days of Sacred Time) are in Sartar 359-363. Additionally there are many holy days outside of the 28 days plus Sacred Time, they just aren't celebrated by ALL Orlanthi.

Oh, certainly. I didn't know it. Thanks again. I counted 23 Star Days and 6 Storm Days which are presumably outside of the Sacred Time, certainly 28 days if we exclude the Resting Day (why?).

> These are not vacation days. All Orlanthi gather in rituals and >ceremonies on these days and many do their hardest and most dangerous >work on those days.

I think so, too. But it is difficult to explain someone who cannot read the Sartar book, or don't have experience in any Gloranthan campaign, without feeling of Heortling mindset.

TI