Re: Sartar Companions flying around Europe

From: christoph.kohring <ChOK_at_7EuciIh7E5RnFXVo06Me7u5KB772dqRal9k8SYxW_uPMn7Y03KRwU-3nXTCt3L7G19HI8NX>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:04:12 -0000

Got my copy this morning. It arrived in tip-top shape to the shore of lake Geneva. Good!

I'm a big, big fan of Simon Bray's black & white artwork, but much less so of his color work... I find the cover a bit strange & not very evocative. For my taste, it's not RQ/HW/HQish enough. A bit D&Dish even!?! YMWV

As usual, I like the feel, the layout, the production value of Moon Design products. The matte covers are a treat & I find them sturdier than glossy ones... The artwork -new & recycled- is usually very evocative & nicely done. Overall a great product. The only thing left is to read it... yummy!

Thank you Jeff, Rick, Greg, Simon, Claudia, Finn (!) & all the others!