Re: Calendars, Calendars

From: boztakang <danielmc_at_7j4nJ1ivDpnfj_bgisqJHJtoWTQqLrfWXPQL7ksV6jDZ6u7ZdkgGxhrJozc8U53DFGN>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:40:53 -0000

http://insects.tamu.edu/fieldguide/bimg139.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyllophaga_(genus)

is the variety I was getting at. When I lived in montana, they would just magically show up one week in late spring, and be absolutely everywhere for a bit before dying off again.

Gorakiki cultists can magically mature larvae throughout the year to keep flock sizes reasonable year round (the adults are much tastier and less work to get ahold of than larvae).

Different troll lands can have distinctly different varieties of Ham Beetle, and they each claim that theirs is closest to the original eaten in wonderhome.