Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: hcarteau_at_RZtcbG61l84pwa_yaMVnBBVnjDxC4vKhQLAku9T-Qz8ldLG5-HN42Pwc7B7S1UvhCdB
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 21:54:20 +0100

 As for player preference, while I haven't yet met someone who wanted to play a Nandan cultist, that's also true for most published cults. /// Me neither -thanks the Gods. Oddly, I have seen a lot of male players who like to play female characters. Do you have the same in other countries?

> Furthermore, I would find an entire party of Nandani much easier to work into
> my campaign...

/// Wow. What a striking image. A demented Ed Wood/Little House in the Prairie mix. Now that'd be the weirdest group, ever.

...than one annoyingly self-righteous Chalanan you have to keep preventing from healing the enemy!
/// Well you can't prevent her doing that can you ? Otherwise she pouts and you keep bleeding and hurting.