Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: Colin <colin_at_W3T3XkPm5RDCVN79InrymzzB0QZw_ms5YxJWFAyQpvuGoSKe1k_L4aDzW-XGmI1TlS3I4u>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 22:44:33 -0000

Fair enough. I understand the whole "unfortunate women born into the form of men" aspect, but who was Nandan? The Gloranthan wiki describes Nandan as "a man who became a woman to serve Ernalda". Am I correct in assuming that change was literally in the physical sense (it seems more mythical and subcult worthy if he did indeed physically change gender) rather than simply assuming the social gender role? Is their more to the tale of Nandan? Could Nandan's subcult Feat consist of the individual actually physically changing into a woman?

cheers!
Colin