Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: ryancaveney_at_9QWVkfuhVa-JSOw8DOZZcYxDw-3Ha2_Fj1KRWCMOZiQ2EKUDkpKXFDD_sjOPIvFD
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:04:58 -0800 (PST)

> She is often forced to choose who gets her best power, her greatest healing.
> The choices are entirely hers--presumably based on her messages from Chalana
> Arroy herself--the healing power tells her where it wants to go

So what is the acceptable societal reaction to a healer who makes socially unacceptable choices?  If our clan has a feud with our neighbors, and my sister the CA devotee says her goddess tells her to follow the warband to battle in order to heal our enemies first even when we nicely ask her not to, what can we do about it?  What third way can we find between letting her do whatever she wants and just outlawing her?  Relatively gentle physical restraint seemed like a better option than "screw you, you're exiled."

Ryan Caveney