Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_Fa2Enxkb9bcH8NuVnB0LInE-6yV4R-GqU0SDRi4Z-dzT89PfJeuLzJkO1O7anz>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:19:49 -0800

If she is healing the enemies after they have been defeated, she might be doing the clan a service. Demonstrating that you can beat your foes, yet leaving them with no grounds to further the feud nor to claim wergeld is a powerful statement to the King of each tribe.

What is socially unacceptable here may be her stated reasons to benefit of another clan might not include this reasoning. Motives count for a lot here.

On the other hand, it would not be very sensible to stay and watch her heal the feuding clan while injured, give that the recently defeated clan might renew the fight. You would have no obligation to protect her; the recipients of the healing would have that responsibility. It would be interesting to see what happens when she tells them she wants to be escorted back home.

Orlanthi have to respect whatever urges her healing power tells her to follow, but I don't think they have to wait around and accept a potentially disadvantageous situation that this would cause. Look for a way to turn this healing into an advantage for the clan.

--Todd