Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_f1e9B9dHXGOlaT37Zo2GvHcZf_I3SXkOMT2ZFfqzMnJ1bMgtamipL_wU5uSsJ7D3n>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:23:19 -0500

Namaste:

Additionally, she needn't heal the enemies completely - just enough to save their lives, so they can be captured and weregild can be sought by their relatives for their release.

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha