Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: ryancaveney_at_RbTX32u0Ea_bab92ZqJ1H6DsfROQYKV5mCXYLPC8tCGElVIfJOjM3P72gEGUL-68
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:15:18 -0800 (PST)

> Could Nandan's subcult Feat consist of the individual
> actually physically changing into a woman?

Storm Tribe says "Devotees of Nandan must learn their subcult secret (as is normal for Ernalda), for Nandan himself does not provide one." That is to say, all Nandan worshipers must choose a specific subcult of Ernalda to which to initiate, since Nandan is not a technically a subcult at all -- instead, he is an aspect of Ernalda (mostly Ernalda Allmother, but partly Ernalda the Healer), who is restricted to women born in men's bodies. Changing physical sex, or (I think more interestingly) becoming pregnant and giving birth while still in a man's body, should probably be a full heroquest played out in detail.

Ryan