Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_1jR7EMZUDKNDSw7orqGHfayrczaS0xOUg8wiwKOEwtA6OTuGHJwIAqXOH2VjOyoKuCw>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 17:28:04 +0000

Colin wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> So, reading through SKoH again, I noticed this text in the Ernalda
> cult entry:
>
> "All initiates of Ernalda must be women (although the Nandan subcult
> provides a means by which men can perform women's roles and
> participate in women-only rituals)."
>
> However, there's no Nandan subcult mentioned or described in the
> subcult section, and in fact this seems to be the only mention of
> Nandan at all in the entire book.
>
> Did I miss something (entirely possible) or was the Nandan subcult
> just not described at all? Could anyone describe the Nandan subcult
> for me in SKoH subcult description terms, please, in the case of the
> latter?

I imagine the intention is that the Nandan cult be essentially identical to the regular Ernalda cult in rules terms, except for the fact that it's composed of men, rather than women. Presumably there is some "Act Feminine" ability as well, since they'd need it in a way that women wouldn't - but even that would be just rolled into the main cult ability, rather than being anything separate, IMO.
--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/