Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_SgxGFNE1YlOgpHGRQJLAxEkmjWtFSh6VuNjuIdaSpvLrv3YPt0gR087d1H3uKeSA>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 08:13:23 -0000

Trotsky :

> I imagine the intention is that the Nandan cult be essentially identical
> to the regular Ernalda cult in rules terms, except for the fact that
> it's composed of men, rather than women.

Hmmm, this conjures up an image of distinctive groups of these people congregating together, which I'm sure does exist, but my own impression was one of some individual men living women's lives and joining into women's worship -- I'm not sure that they're typically segregated into their own group.

But maybe in some places, they are, for example in well-populated Esrolia, or in the cities of Sartar, there may be enough of these people in the same place to support some kind of specific Nandan worship.

Just that in a typical clan, I would personally envision a couple or up to a handful of these individuals mingling with the women worshippers during rituals.

I live in a small town of a few thousand people, and there is one person like this here, as far as I'm aware of -- though they may be more common in Glorantha than RW, I dunno...

Julian Lord