Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_wOa0pCRiihG-ffml07lcuAwKgMAkY6OyBHL7cn3o_17LLnm_Vp0UpTTVKE8O49io3>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 07:39:10 -0800

YGWV On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 7:36 AM, Colin <colin_at_rvASX7Q06UU4XwUzc-CH5xbwUfd92LJ1mE19l73f6cTjiSKrLFgxhPe2FOlJPnDPpPCFILnnDW4y0sHVGA3FLarhO4I4dWMYKME.yahoo.invalid>wrote:

Thanks, Greg. Ugh, I'm kind of sorry I asked about Nandan now; I didn't
> anticipate it being such an issue. :(

:D, I am not regreting it, Colin

I do not mind exposing my views to others who do not hold my views Heck, I don't mind people telling me I am wrong about Glorantha

I do mind it when people argue that I am wrong, though They do not seem to get YGWV

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer