Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: Bruce Mason <mason.bruce_at_daURsNZ8HZAHyj7zOVHYf6JnXU6Ky-WajCbMKlR33BWraYZeeRAK18kBahmDFV9e>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 15:49:03 +0000

On 23 November 2010 15:16, Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_LdXGAIVa3LUR4boy6TS2DoJ_TLlsh8d0sb4ui66Gu95uqce65k_u45kjFZi_czhQLlQFbGoDzwftlWsbywc.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> YGWV
>
> On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 9:28 AM, Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_AXbDhoPZMO5lQWyX1zpXFIfxxPUY4QPp7v8tmo3bD_i-Dhqfy0h3XnFk9eBfNRLrg35ZzqCa-vOFKHLjubq5Pw.yahoo.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> I imagine the intention is that the Nandan cult be essentially identical
> > to the regular Ernalda cult in rules terms, except for the fact that
> > it's composed of men, rather than women.
>

> see, here is the problem: it is not actually composed of men at all.
> It is composed of women with penises.

FWIW, I recently submitted a scenario to Mongoose for the Living Glorantha campaign they do. (If anyone likes to play in such scenarios they should look away now).

The central premise of the scenario hinges on a woman who is "just built differently" eloping with her lover rather than getting married off as a spring bride. Her nature is however a secret.

Naturally this thread is somewhat worrying me. Mostly because I hadn't when I originally created the scenario noticed the Nandan subcult and, given the set up, she wouldn't have been a member anyway. So I'm wondering about trying to recall the ms in order to include some reference to it. I'm happy to email the running text (RQ stats are in a separate document) privately to those who know more about Glorantha than I do to look over it for egregious errors in Gloranthology. That said, Mongoose's editorial cycle includes boggles so it may turn up on their website tomorrow for all I know...

Bruce