THE gloranthan reality ?

From: hcarteau_at_Q0XRW9BpRp5ExFpCvkZU2kRuPqyFxatjiAayaLFqYgXc47aJVf6DgyCKSCBipC66UKQ
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:47:44 +0100

Selon ryancaveney_at__17YpB9dzHAgcFkWlsewoTsFksHhn0byLBcH-a1mQV5Yinkcciebi7fTWLHc1RXQ3NC3zyrUgYjdJjZVH5q2YQ.yahoo.invalid:

> At present, I'm mainly interested in finding out exactly what your version of
> Gloranthan reality is. :)

/// I'm not sure he has One, actually ;-) More seriously, I don't think there is a gloranthan "reality". There are many realities, all completely subjective, some mutually exclusive, some more compatible. One of Glorantha's key issues is what happen when said "realities" come into contact with each other.

My concern is not whether my Glorantha varies but rather to discover how much Greg's Glorantha varies within itself from place to place and over time.  /// It varies a lot, either in Glorantha itself or, from what I've seen an heard from him, in his own mind. Today's Glorantha is quite different from the 1981 Glorantha. It lives, the whole world is a work in progress - and I think it always be. There won't be an Ultimate pan-gloranthan book. There will be tantalizing bits, allusions, sometimes well-rounded articles on some subject, which will generate more questions and give more fuel to gamers worldwide. And that's why I like it.