Re: Matrimonial projects in Fay Jee : your suggestions

From: hcarteau_at_xNbzs9_1cgrCogv6RnFJA5Z3mqU7d380l_ZvxckljXAot1Zr3IEous7l7tWjyxz8Ifq
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 23:03:57 +0100

Selon David Dunham <david_at_OGNd0AiZFmbP7GraNy7kZGRfxt2N9nu1tpbzXx7sFq8zxD46XbXvBYs9YrYJ-JcTm321-46Xr5wUiRFd.yahoo.invalid>:

> No, you have it backwards. This is the only option. BECAUSE it's stealing.
> Make it a moral dilemma. (Perhaps there's a clever way out, like stealing
> something but "accidentally" dropping an item of equal value.)

/// Aaah... I like the way you think. The lady Brea is quite a shady character and would not be above making a man steal for her. Our Ysgrin is in trouble then, because he's a devout Caselain follower (whom I shaved points off his "Caselain Reader" score because he was ready to compromise with a thieves' ring). So he won't like this. He'll squirm and sweat. Which is exactly what I'm looking for : strong emotions for players.

Thanks for the idea !