Re: Why do fools fall in love (was : Matrimonial projects in Fay Jee)

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_bXZv-tvYj_7LKoCDugEYTBB-qkloVhzr9nZDGQ7xlr7Tup1g24F1ljoCiWybS_yl>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 20:48:43 -0000

I don't know -- does true love really need to be represented as haggling ?

Why not just have her provide unconditional love, but then also give some pointed advice, request some questionable tasks to be performed, but at the same time not define her love as being conditioned by such desires ? (besides, she can always get someone else to do it instead)

"I'm really looking for someone to do such-and-such my darling, and I have many who can, smooch-smooch, but I think it would be profitable for you and your friends, oh I do so wish every success for you, except -- oh I can't bear you to part from me, please say no, darling !! But I promised my auntie I'd mention this to you, please don't go, there's no need, it's just a complete waste of your talents, if only those fools would understand... smooch-smooch ... but I so much wish the best for you !!!"