Re: Why do fools fall in love

From: hcarteau_at_K3kF5F-sOodBWh5ZNtBueG0GcRn3CZ0sEALSGY3qqD_8FpD-H4Cncp_Tm-q2eBR29XO
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 22:11:50 +0100

Selon julianlord <julian.lord_at_wannJX_BVr-w1hiiZnzMYlyfa-ETpmZ0YV241Xx6z8DOCrIXUy8mnhPCr7hC-YiuVvVwUmrOVY7Bi8Pt.yahoo.invalid>:

> I don't know -- does true love really need to be represented as haggling ?
/// But is it True Love ? The jury (me) is still out on this one. Ysgrin professes true love, but he's a schemer. He's doing this for political gain. And she is a very-well established schemer too.

> "I'm really looking for someone to do such-and-such my darling, and I have
> many who can, smooch-smooch, but I think it would be profitable for you and
> your friends, oh I do so wish every success for you, except -- oh I can't
> bear you to part from me, please say no, darling !! But I promised my auntie
> I'd mention this to you, please don't go, there's no need, it's just a
> complete waste of your talents, if only those fools would understand...
> smooch-smooch ... but I so much wish the best for you !!!"
/// Julian, thanks for making me laugh really hard when I read that. You are twisted. And you know Ysgrin : he's Regis, who played with you many years ago in Maniria, close to Fay Jee. Small world...