Manageable healers

From: hcarteau_at_SZZf96mG3czQvkeR4qt3VDIntQ9krNqp7Sk6lJorBiGfIGKRWL14lehAWq4DzCHz-5r
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 19:14:17 +0100

Selon donald_at_q4L8BGL53-Sue_TKQiyifL5cBfnzN0TZ96zkh83ECx6WOKpl6HY6EhbhxSj4KhNRTJC5fvcRFvBLHI4zQp_nWoE.yahoo.invalid:

You just have no idea what keeping a thousand people healthy involves. I try to ensure there is a part time healer in every stead so someone doesn't have to trail to the other end of the tula every time a child gets a cough. The clan tries to keep an initiate or devotee of Bevara, Eninta, Jera and Vorela at all times. By covering for each other we usually manage although my own daughter was a stranger during the fimblewinter.
/// Very good first person story ! I like how this woman manages at the same
time to highlight how important, hard-working, smart etc. she is and to whine about how much work there is to do. It sounds very much like many RW hospital nurses I know. Are you one ?

I have every respect for the followers of Chalana Arroy but they aren't really part of the clan, their loyalty is to their goddess not their kin. I've known a few girls who thought they were dedicated to her but all of them came home and got married after a few seasons working at> the temple in Boldhome.
/// And now the arrow in the back : these CA weirdos are "not us". Note the
reference to the local girls who came back home to listen to mama Parzela.

Donald Oddy channelling senior healer Parzela
/// Not oddly, beautifully !