Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_lIwsf8ub3zFyOyC_0K9IJjFAFeNaH3tlxBlcINsQb7fSDNXwirnnKx7nIcTleDM_6>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 00:30:52 -0500

Namaste:

I sort of doubt that Uleria needs any "spirits of reprisal"...

Well, Uleria does have tlintae, who are quite potent entities at Her disposal. An She has tamed the Boggles, who I presume She could influence to pay attention to someone who does something to displease Her. But I do think the worst She could do is to simply withdraw herself from one that has offended Her.

Of course, as a Celestial being, most crimes aren't worthy of Her attention.   Additionally there exists a plethora of other lesser deities to punish those who commit more common offenses.

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha