Re: Unmanageable healers

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_FYwKL61CVuHK7nMkCCapb4o91h2jWnakhw2_9D9rGlYairPKTVG-EU2nKIpz>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 11:50:36 +0000 (GMT)

So Ernalda's (limited) healing magics are derived from her association with Chalana Arroy, and not from Ernalda's own runes? (Even where these include Harmony) Is this true even for Bevara, a sub-cult of Ernalda committed to healing?

In old RQ mechanics terms (not Jeff's favourite subject I know, but maybe others have a view?), would we infer from this that Ernalda's healing rune/divine spells (the kind of thing that might now be known as feats) would mostly come via the associated cult of Chalana Arroy?

Richard Hayes