Re: Interesting Rambling

From: fairbruk <kevin_at_BfGNJIF-PT7kPav9hvEjO1RlYzDp7m7hs2xZDARTkdrulxfnuB2YqP6b_UmYsgCXcGsOSt>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 08:29:39 -0000

I'll try. And of course I'm failing to write as a Gloranthan sage, so this is all wrong by definition.

If we don't have a reason for DNA, we don't have a reason for cells as we understand them: though something similar probably makes a useful building block. If we don't have significant evolution effects we probably don't have any apparently pointless evolutionary hangovers such as an appendix (theories vary on this though). A baby in the womb will grow perhaps echoing how a "human" body was shaped by the gods, which is probably a bit different. And so on.

Thus you might wonder how it came to pass that a being created through long evolution and genetics came to look and function like a being created by the gods, spirits and logic.