Why do humans look like they do ?

From: hcarteau_at_x0FK6wpAL2ta_6--kjr2J_1E9SU_uV0EvynsrFmYir02lCc1LwQ03KWt9Io_O2oEg7M
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 20:22:27 +0100

Selon donald_at_k1S151nfj5vFL1whQS229DzXsoOrkgb5EQ0M8M53M-_9oVC9AWg8i7aOexBzz_BOhLfl3Y1JhXPoI7ztfJBHx28.yahoo.invalid:

> We don't know why Gloranthans appear to be like RW humans. Gloranthans have a
> variety of explanations of why they look as they do but many of those
explanations boil down to 'because they do'. /// A good malkioni would call you a dirty heretic. Men look like they do because God made them into His image.

There may not be evolutionary reasons for apparently useless features of the body but there will be magical ones.
/// If some of our features feel "useless", they're not. They were made by God and so are Good and Relevant. Perhaps not now, perhaps we were hairy like apes in the the Great Dark to protect ourselves from cold. Perhaps our circonvoluted ears will have great bearing in some distant futures. God only knows.