The Primary Planets' Colors

From: hcarteau_at_6cSPRsJK81MKnL-RtPeTY_3EXZKaTLd6HQ9qy31TIqWlSon-eyt5dqc2uZhO6EraXwx
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 19:31:21 +0100

In the Golden Age, when all was perfect, Father Yelm stood High in the skies with his Consort Dendara (who respectfully stood below Him).

Under them were Yelm's Eight Sons* and the Two Messengers. We only know their COLORS (from GRoY) in less than half the cases :

Buserian (aka** Zator) Master of Insight, YELLOW Reladivus (aka Makestina) Master of Serenity Shargash Master of Strength, RED
Derdurnus Master of Brilliance
Deumalos Master of Sovereignty (possibly red, as in Camp of Sovereignity)Falsoretus (aka Jernedeus) Master of Transformation, BLUE Verithurus (aka Jethsarum) Master of Wisdom, WHITE Ghevengus (aka Kargzant) Master of Action

Zayteneras Messenger to Above, WHITE
Ghelotralas Messenger to Below (possibly red as befits Lodril-by-another-name)

Who could tell me what the others' colors were ? (and yes, there are other, bigger questions coming after that one, but I'll start easy).