Re: Interesting Rambling--Lamarck

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_QtciisxPM8qByAzZ2W-GBplwrSi744gr9P-dRVk5-EjqUKKWWcKqq7LWWoE2QT5ZE>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 20:22:28 -0500

Namaste:
YGWV, but in my game, the Lunars are totally conducting Bene Gesserit style breeding experiments. There does exist some information in published material about this, mostly about the -Eel family who Jar-Eel the Razoress is descended from.

Also, while I think some HeroQuested powers might be passed on through bloodlines, I think the connections are more useful for doing the HQ's yourself. Being part of a bloodline make may certain stations easier by proving your connection to an ancestor. Godtime being what it is, the denizens on the Other Side may actually think you *are* your heroic ancestor - what is linear time to them?

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha