Re: RE: Anti-Glorantha rant on Mongoose forums

From: Pete Darby <pete.darby_at_vdQezxKYBz2wJ737aPa9BXyRAUUh8HG8Gzetnxy8Mi5n2YCsToh1gretrQtnBaMRM>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:40:40 +0000

Also the attitude of "You guys suck! You're not selling as much as D&D! You should totally be more like D&D, then you'll get people that don't want to play D&D any more!"

His logic is not as earth logic. First rule of the internet (and Saird): We do not feed the trolls.

--
_______________________________
Pete Darby

Every Child Matters?
Each week: 450,000 children are bullied in school.
Each year: more than 360,000 children injured in schools
Each year: at least 16 children commit suicide as a result of school
bullying
Each year: an estimated 1 million children truant
Each year: more than 1 in 6 children leave school unable to read, write or
add up

http://ahed.pbworks.com/Anomaly+Figures